Trial / Evaluation Software User Agreement
Computer Control Systems S.A. (CCS) grants the user a license to use the software for a specific trial period for the express purpose of evaluation of the software’s capabilities and fitness to the user’s needs. By using the software in the specified trial period, the user agrees to the following:
- The software may only be used to review its capabilities and assess its fitness for the purpose intended by the user.
- The user recognizes that the software, the included or accompanying documentation and other resources and the intellectual property these embody is the sole property of CCS and its licensors.
- During the trial period, the software may not be used to perform any function that produces any commercially usable result by the user. Specifically, but not exclusively, the user may not employ the software to perform analysis, produce reports or other documents, drawings or images, or in other way use the software output and/or results to obtain any financial or other gain.
- The user may not attempt to reverse-engineer, decompile or otherwise circumvent, obstruct or modify the software’s function in any respect.
- When the trial period expires the user agrees to stop using the software and any accompanying documentation or reference material as well as any results and products of the analyses performed with it, including documents, drawings, pictures and other outputs of the software.
- If the user wishes to continue using the software, then a valid license must be purchased from CCS or its distributors.
- CCS may not be held liable for any damages caused by a user’s failure to follow the above restrictions.