With Mixte Design currently you can:
- Easily define a two-girder composite railway bridge using a wizard.
- Verify the bridge in bending and fatigue.
- View the verification results in comprehensive charts and tables.
- Create a pre-design report to document.
- Export the bridge to Mixte 2I and AnaDyn.
- Produce the loads for multi-girder bridges.
Mixte Design addresses both the starting and the experienced engineer’s needs for a reliable and accurate pre-design tool with minimal data entry needs, that does not make any simplifying assumptions that could reduce the quality of the construction.
Mixte Design is developed and owned by Computer Control Systems S.A. (CCS).
Mixte Design is the result of the high level of expertise and experience of CCS engineers in the composite bridges domain. CCS software is being used by organizations such as the design department of the French railways (SNCF), Design Offices, and Construction Companies such as Eiffage Métal and Baudin Chateauneuf.