Here you can find the latest updates and patches for the INSTANT steel software. We recommend that you keep your software up-to-date as our support desk can only offer limited help options for out-of-date products.
Full version 2016.1
- Surface loads
- Composite structural elements (Analysis and Design)
Full version 2015.4
- Fixed issue in CBase (foundation) where the eccentricities of a foundation were not correctly calculated.
Full version 2015.3
- Executing a member design task in a project that incorporated many concrete elements, any attempt for section design or member design resulted to a systematic s/w collapse.
- Connection with an existing job, the name of which contained multiple dot separators was not possible.
- In some cases, member checks, in relation to bending ratio values Ky, Kz, returned an infinite value.
- In case changes were initiated on a buckling element or LTB, the member catalogue was immediately updated and the chosen member as well as the buckling page are deleted.
- On member analysis summary result chart, it was not the maximum ratio K+A+D that was shown but the last one calculated. Meanwhile in the analytic report the maximum ratio K+A+D appears.
- In Linear3D, for the beams with structural eccentricities, the profile is drawn on the offset line.
- Fixed issue in Linear3D that allowed the definition of structural eccentricity on beams that are part of a physical beam.
- Fixed issue in Linear3D where the welded and tapered section beams would be drawn in black.
- Fixed issue in Linear3D where the structure copy function would not copy the loads and masses of physical beams.
- Fixed crash in Linear3D when opening a project where dimensions had been defined but then their nodes had been deleted.
- Fixed issue in Linear3D about the drawing of IPN sections.
- Fixed issue in Linear3D about displaying specific 3D projects as 2D.
- Fixed issue in Linear3D about the copy of combination data from Excel, where the last column would be omitted.
- Fixed issue in Linear3D about the automatic calculation of combinations and envelopes so that the results are compatible with all other software.
- Fixed issue in C3D when using user defined spectrum files (SPE) for the calculation of spectral analysis.
- Fixed crash in Connections EC3 in the Analysis page when using the Select/Unselect tool.
- Fixed crash in Connections EC3 after multiple linked project analysis.
- Fixed crash in Connections EC3 after trying to solve a project with an exceedingly long name.
- Fixed issue in Member Design EC3 with projects using KONTI B sections and the section names not being shown in the Results table.
- Fixed issue in Member Design EC3 with projects using Castellated sections and the section names not being shown in the Results table.
- Fixed issue in Member Design EC3 where the B+A ratio was not being shown in the summary results table, while appearing in the detailed results.
- Fixed issue in CBase with the units conversion used for displaying re-bar area results.
- Fixed issue in CBase solving strip-foundations in some special cases.
- Fixed issue in Gen3D when adding 2D level to project.
- Fixed minor issue when adding a load at absolute position on a beam with length with many decimal places.
- Fixed issue in Linear3D when starting the Updater from the menu in Windows 7
- Fixed issue in Results where the acceleration data field was ambiguously named.
- Fixed issue in Footing design where sometimes the reports would show extremely large or zero values of footing or soil volumes.
- Fixed issue in Linear3D when opening T3L projects and any single beams with assigned self-weight would not be read correctly.
- Fixed issue in Footing design where the geometric limits for Ly, Lz were not correct.
- Fixed issue in Member Design where the group member definition would set wrong defaults for all members of the group.
- Fixed issue in Results where the program would crash if the project contained definitions of Dynamic Loads whose eigenmode count did not match the eigenmodes requested for the Free Vibrations.
- Fixed issue during the opening of a new or existing Member Design or Connections Design project, where the message « Failed to create empty document » would be displayed.
- Fixed issue in Reports where if a project contained a single beam with self-weight, this would not be shown in the report.
- Fixed issue in Linear3D where the option to display Local CS would only work in Profiles view.
- Fixed issue in Linear3D where there was no check to prevent defining a tapered beam section on beams included in a physical beam.
- Fixed issue in EFFBCS module where the program would crash for projects with many beams and loads.
- Fixed issue in the sections database tool where the value of Iy was being calculated erroneously for combined L sections.
- Fixed issue in Connections Design where a selected connection would be retained for analysis after save even though it may have been changed to produce warnings or errors.
- Fixed issue in Member Design and Connections Design with the handling of T3L files produced by Expert Composite and could not correctly define composite sections data.
- Fixed issue in Results where the display of the deformed structure for the seismic loads cases would not always work correctly.
- Fixed issue in Member Design and Connections Design where the linked topology would not be correctly displayed if no supports had been defined.
- Fixed issue in Member Design where in the case of Class 3 for I sections the combined BiAxial Bending and Shear criterium would not be calculated correctly.
- Fixed issue where in the Member Design and Connections Design programs the dialogs for the Find and 3D Views tools would be shown always in Greek.
- Gen3D: Fixed a problem when opening T2D files caused by changes in Linear3D.
- MemberDesignApp.dll: Fixed issue when defining a member on beams with tapered sections, where the direction of the template tapered section would be used for drawings instead of that of the actual beams.
Here you can find user manuals for the current and previous versions of the INSTANT steel software.
- Improvements in user interface and functionality
- Copy of single connections and copy to multiple locations
- Concrete Base verifications according to EAK/EKOS and EC2/EC7
- Grouping of members in INSTANT – Member design Display wire 3D sections in the model Export drawings in DXF format.
Mixte bridge version 2019.01
Vérification des éléments transversaux.