AutoSteel is an easy and automated tool for creating a complete pre-dimensioning study of a single span steel industrial building that uses standard sections frames or trusses. The software provides the following features:
- Automated creation of the building model with the use of a step-by-step wizard that produces the geometry, the loads and their combinations as well as the masses.
- Extensively configurable topology options with many truss configurations, frontal columns, bracings etc.
- Automated definition of the details of standard connections.
- Static and spectral analysis.
- Design verification according to Eurocode 3 for all structural members and connections over all solved combinations.
- Automatic creation of reports with associated structure drawings and connections detail drawings.
- The drawings can be exported to DXF format for use in other detailing software.
- The generated model topology can be exported to a file format compatible with INSTANT steel for editing and customization.